#quinoacapresesalad

Leave a Comment
Hey guys! I've been working so much lately, that I haven't really had time to go out and enjoy dinner and write a post about it, so I thought I'd try a pinterest recipe at home this week. The recipe that I chose is a quinoa caprese salad. I chose this because it's quick and easy to take to work for a snack during my half hour break, not to mention super tasty!

The ingredients that I used were:
quinoa
cherry tomatoes
mozzarella balls
dried basil
garlic salt
truffle oil

The original recipe does not call for garlic salt or truffle oil, but I thought I would add a little extra taste to mine. Not to mention, I add garlic salt and truffle oil to almost everything that I eat! The recipe also says to use plain mozzarella balls but I love the marinated ones from Trader Joes, so I used those instead.



The recipe is super easy which is good because I don't consider myself to be the best cook, so it's pretty hard to screw up :) Basically, all it takes is to cook the quinoa and chop the tomatoes and mozzarella balls. I mixed those all together then sprinkled dried basil, garlic salt and truffle oil and it's done! Enjoy!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig