#bellavista

Leave a Comment
Last night my fiance' and I went to dinner at a restaurant called, Bella Vista. Bella Vista is a restaurant located at the resort, The Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara. It is super nice and I absolutely love their decor! (and their super comfy chairs!) We decided to sit outside because it was such a nice night and the view of the ocean and sunset was spectacular.



My fiance' and I decided to have a 3 course dinner. I started with a lentil soup for my first course, angel hair pasta for my second course and then a halibut special for my third course. Although everything was amazing, the angel hair pasta was out of this world!



 As I've mentioned before in a previous post, I'm addicted to truffle and I put it in almost everything, so of course I ordered the angel hair with black truffle, garlic, herbs and butter. The delicate angel hair made this dish very light and not too heavy (often times noodles and butter can be very heavy to eat). The black truffle oil was mixed within the pasta and then garnished with shaved truffle on top. If you are ever in the Santa Barbara area, you should definitely stop at this restaurant! I highly recommend it and even though it is in a very nice resort, it isn't super expensive!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig