#losarroyos

Leave a Comment
Today for lunch my fiance' requested Mexican food so I suggested my favorite Mexican food restaurant in Santa Barbara called Los Arroyos. I am just getting over the flu and still don't have enough energy to go out so we got it to go instead. Los Arroyos was one of the first restaurants that I ever went to when I moved to Santa Barbara 5 years ago and I've been addicted ever since!

My fiance' ordered the taquitos dorados with chicken. I have never tried this until today and it is so good! I might have to get it next time!


He also order one crispy chicken taco, which I suggested to him because I looove their tacos!



I usually order an entree when I eat at Los Arroyos but I haven't gotten my appetite back yet so I only ordered a side order of black beans and rice with some chips to dip it in. Even though it was a small dish, it was so tasty that I ate the whole thing!






Definitely check out Los Arroyos when in the Santa Barbara area! You won't regret it!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig