#lasagnasoup

1 comment
I can't sleep right now and I'm craving my favorite recipe, lasagna soup, so I thought I would write a post about it! Ever since I was little, I have been a huge fan of soup. It's the ultimate comfort food for me so I find myself pinning soup recipes on pinterest all the time. My favorite recipe that I have found so far is this delicious lasagna soup. The best part about it (besides tasting so good!) is that it is super easy! It's very hearty and the leftovers last a few days so it also saves money as well!

The ingredients that I used were:
1 can of petite diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil
1lb of ground beef, cooked and drained
15 ounces of your favorite pasta sauce
1tsp of Italian blend seasoning
2 cups of beef broth
1 cup of water
1 1/2 cups of cooked pasta
Parmesan cheese

First, I browned the ground beef and drained it. Then I added most of the ingredients together and with the ground beef: diced tomatoes, pasta sauce, broth, water and Italian seasoning (I used a little more Italian seasoning than what the recipe called for). I also recommend adding more water if you prefer more broth. I let this simmer for about 15-20 minutes. During that time, I cook the pasta. Once the pasta is ready, I mix the pasta in with the soup and it's done! And delicious! Oh, and don't forget to garnish it with Parmesan cheese! Super simple and easy recipe which are my favorite types of recipes! Enjoy!





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig