#dinner/dessert.4.18

Leave a Comment
Hey guys! Once again, I've been too busy with school and work to go out to eat so I'm going to blog about my dinner tonight! I loved those asparagus that I made in my last post so I ate those tonight, along with pasta and honey salmon! I loooove salmon so much and I found this recipe on pinterest and it is delicious and so easy! I was a little scared because I've never been good at cooking meat but this recipe was so simple to follow that it turned out great!

You will need:
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
salt
pepper
salmon

You can use whatever size salmon you would like. Since I was only cooking dinner for myself tonight, I bought the smallest size salmon they had at the store. Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl. Place raw salmon on tin foil on a cookie sheet. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the tin foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed. Place in a preheated oven at 375F and bake for 15-20 mins or until cooked through. I was terrified to under cook mine, so I baked it for about 25 mins.


I added the asparagus that I cooked the other night and pasta with parmesan cheese and butter.





For dessert, I chose a recipe that I have been dying to try! I call it banana s'mores!

You will need:
bananas
chocolate chips
mini marshmallows

Keep the skin on the banana and slice down the middle. Put banana on tin foil on cookie sheet.

Stuff bananas with as many chocolate chips and marshmallows as you'd like! I think next time I am going to use more marshmallows! Then place in a preheated oven at 375F for 15 minutes. Serve hot and scoop the middle out with a fork or spoon and enjoy!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig