#sweetpotatognocchi

Leave a Comment
Today for lunch I made Sweet Potato Gnocchi from Trader Joe's. I love this gnocchi so much and it is so quick and easy to make (since it is basically already made!). All you need to do is add water and heat it up! This is perfect for students living the busy college life, like myself. So far today I have been cramming a lot of homework in before I have to go to work, so I was looking for something fast and simple for lunch and this hit the spot!


This gnocchi is cooked in a butter and sage sauce that is to die for! Sometimes, I make my own pasta on the side and add it with the left over sauce to make the bag last longer.

Next time you are at Trader Joe's, check it out and buy some! Super cheap and super simple!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig