#cadiz

Leave a Comment
Tonight, my fiancé and I went on a double date to one of the best restaurants in Santa Barbara called, Cadiz. My favorite part of Cadiz is the atmosphere. It makes you feel as if you are dining in Greece or Spain, it's amazing!


Cadiz has a bunch of things to choose from on their appetizer menu and they suggest that you order a lot of appetizers and share them since they are small bite plates. For appetizers we ordered their bruschetta and their diver scallops. Both of which were delicious! I am such a sucker for scallops, I eat them wherever I go! But my favorite dish of the night had to be the bruschetta. It came on toasted grilled country bread (it reminded me of Texas toast!) It had housemade ricotta smeared on top with slices of avocado on top of that and was topped off with crushed pistachios. SO GOOD!


For my entree, I chose a halibut dish with asparagus risotto and parmesan cream. It was delicious. I can't wait to go back and get it again!



For dessert, I ordered the blueberry cheesecake parfait. It was the perfect ending to the perfect meal!





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig