#homemadepizza

1 comment
http://gorgeousborges33.blogspot.com/search/label/RecipeFor an early lunch today, I decided to make homemade pizza. I chose to make pizza because it is so easy to pack up the extra slices to take to work and eat during my lunch break. Pizza is also really good to eat for leftovers the next day. I didn't feel like going to the store today so I topped the pizza with whatever I had in my fridge. I also used pizza dough that is already made. I've tried to make my own pizza dough before and it was so hard and almost impossible for me to shape into a perfect circle. If you can master making your own pizza dough, then more power to you because it's so hard!

You will need:
pizza dough (I used the one that is pre-made)
whatever kind of sauce you would like
whatever kind of cheese you would like
whatever else you want to put on it!
olive oil (optional)

This recipe is probably the most simple recipe that I have posted, especially if you are using pre-made dough. All you have to do is put the sauce on the dough, (I used pesto sauce) and then top with whatever you would like. I used mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, pine nuts, and buffalo chicken! I used the directions on the pizza dough to cook it, so I put it in the oven at 450F for 15-18 minutes. Once I took it out of the oven, I drizzled olive oil on the crust to make it a little more moist. This pizza ended up being so good! 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig