#pascucci

1 comment
As you know from my last post, I haven't been feeling well today so I've been stuck in the house all day trying to get better. I was craving food from one of my favorite restaurants in Santa Barbara called Pascucci, so I decided to order delivery from there. (Thank god for delivery!) Pascucci is known for it's delicious garlic bread. The aroma of the bread fills the entire street that Pascucci is located on and it always draws me there when I am downtown shopping! The two dished that I ordered tonight are my favorite and I get them almost every time I go.

I ordered the dish called, Milano. It comes with shrimp, roasted garlic, cream sauce, sun dried tomatoes and spinach linguini.






For a side dish I ordered the Marsala Mushrooms. I love mushrooms, so I usually order them wherever I go, but these ones are my favorite! I like to take the garlic bread and dip it in the juice once I have eaten all the mushrooms!


If you are ever in Santa Barbara, I definitely recommend this restaurant because it is so good and very reasonably priced! The ambiance of the restaurant is also so cute, you feel like you are in Italy!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig