#bistrobythebeach

Leave a Comment

 I am new to this whole 'blog world', so bare with me!

For my first blog post, I thought I would write about the restaurant that I currently work in. It’s called the Bistro and is definitely one of the best restaurants I have ever worked in! The food is so good and I absolutely love my coworkers, not to mention the amazing view that I get to enjoy 8 hours a day!



The entrée dish that is one of our most popular dishes is our halibut.



This is kind of a bad picture because in person it looks much more appetizing! (I'm not the best photographer). The halibut is pan seared and sits on top of something called ‘fregola’, which is similar to couscous. The salsa on top of the halibut is a mixture of chopped up capers, green olives, onion, celery and garlic. The green liquid around it is basil oil. This dish is absolutely delicious and is my favorite! If you are ever in the area, you should definitely stop by and try it!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig