#butterbeer

1 comment
I am a huge Harry Potter fan so I thought I would share one of my favorite recipes with you, butter beer! I got addicted to having butter beer when I went to Harry Potter World in Orlando, FL. a few years ago. When I got home from that trip, I found this recipe on pinterest and it is actually really good!

You will need:
2 liter cream soda
2 tablespoons of butter extract
2 teaspoon of rum extract

Drop the two extracts into the liter of cream soda and rotate to combine. Set that aside and then make the cream topping!

Cream topping-You will need:
1 7oz container of marshmallow cream
1 cup of whipping cream
1 teaspoon of rum extract

Add all items of cream topping together in an electric mixture and combine until smooth.

Pour butter beer into a glass (I used my butter beer souvenir glass :) and then drizzle with cream topping (Warning: drizzle the cream topping SLOWLY otherwise it will explode like the picture shown below)






I absolutely love this recipe, mostly because it has to do with Harry Potter but also because it actually tastes really good! Enjoy!






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig