#grilledcaesarsalad

Leave a Comment
This recipe was a little hard for me to wrap my head around. A grilled salad doesn't sound too appetizing. But, nonetheless, I gave it a shot because it looked really easy (and you know how I love an easy recipe!) And to my surprise, it was really good! A caesar salad is so simple and by grilling it, it makes it a little more fancy! I don't have a grill, nor do I trust myself cooking anything on a grill, haha, so instead, I used my stove!

You will need:
romaine lettuce (however much you would like)
olive oil
caesar dressing

Start by lighting brushing olive oil on the romaine lettuce. Put it in a hot pan on the stove and let it grill for about 3 minutes or so, turning it over every half of a minute. You can grill this for as long as you would like depending on how brown and grilled that you want your salad. Once done, put romaine of plate, drizzle dressing over it and garnish with salt and pepper! Enjoy!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig