#jalapenopoppers

Leave a Comment
At first I thought this recipe was pretty disgusting but regardless, it looked fun so I thought I would give it a shot. And just a warning, do not eat this if you have a sensitive stomach! I'm not gonna lie, compared to my other posts, it was definitely a process to make these, but well worth it!  I had a few people eat the batch that I made and I got great feedback! I think this is the perfect recipe for a weekend BBQ or Superbowl Sunday.

The ingredients you will need are:
10 jalapenos peppers
10 bacon slices, cut in half
10 mini sausages or smokies (20 if they are small)
1 cup of cream cheese
1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
1tsp chipotle powder
2 shallots, minced

First, slice the jalapenos lengthwise and use a spoon to remove the seeds. Then, mix the cream cheese, monterey jack cheese, chipolte powder and minced shallots. Fill out the hollowed peppers with this mixture and place one sausage on top.



Next, wrap bacon around the jalapeno. If the bacon does not stay properly, use a toothpick to hold it in place.


Preheat your oven to 425F and place jalapeno poppers in for 20-30 minutes or until the bacon is browned.






These are soooo good and I recommend this recipe to anyone! Once again, it's really simple and a great snack!






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig